Police Department Forms
- Bicycle Registration (PDF) - The police department provides free registration of any bicycle kept in the city limits. This service allows the department to quickly locate owners of found bikes and assists with important information if your bike is lost or stolen. Click on the link included, complete the registration form and return it to the police department.
- Business Registry (PDF) - For any business within the city limits to use. The police department will use this important information in case of an emergency or other situation that may arise at the place of business. Please complete and return a copy to the police department to start the registry or change the current file on your business.
- Citizen Complaint (PDF) - If you have a complaint regarding contact that you had with the police department this form may be used. Please fill the form completely and return the chief of police.
- Dog Licensing (PDF) - All dogs over 6 months of age must be licensed with the City. The license tag you receive must be worn by your dog at all times. Licensing provides the City with a method of ensuring dogs are properly vaccinated against rabies. Additionally, dog owners receive tremendous value from a license, in that authorities make every effort to return lost dogs to their homes when they are wearing a current license. All other dogs are transported to the animal shelter where impounding and boarding fees are charged.
- Firearm Application (PDF) - Use this application if you intend purchase or transfer a firearm. Please fill out highlighted areas.
- House Watch (PDF) - This program assists homeowners who leave town or are unable to be home and request that the police check their residence while they are away. Simply fill out form with the necessary information and return it to the police department.
- Ride-Along (PDF) - Occasionally the police department gets requests for a citizen to "ride-along" with an officer during their shift. The ride-along must be pre-approved by the chief of police and the form must be completed and signed. The typical ride-along length is 4 hours.
- Vulnerable Adult Check (PDF) - This form is available so loved ones can register their elderly or vulnerable adult family to be check on by police should we go into a Shelter in Place situation.